The most important component of any investment process is efficient risk monitoring and control. This requires a comprehensive compliance check that takes into account a wide variety of country-specific and regulatory requirements and the enormous range of fund-specific investment limits.
PATRONAS OPUS features a fully integrated, extremely high-performing Compliance Rules Engine (CRE) which ensures a highly rapid assessment of compliance and counterparty risks across numerous portfolios and portfolio positions simultaneously. It considers the company’s overall risk as well as all relevant indicators.
This efficient pre-trade check helps you to prevent potential breaches and overruns of your portfolios’ investment limits and to avoid lengthy discussions with audit firms and supervisory authorities. And that in turn reduces your risk and associated costs significantly. In short:
- Implementation of an unlimited number of regulatory or fund-specific compliance specifications (UCITS, AIFMD), flexible configuration of investment limits
- Risk calculation and assessment
– Market risk (VaR, commitment, gross, sum of notionals, etc.)
– Counterparty risk
– Concentration risk
– Liquidity risk
- Monitoring of individual risk parameters
- Full audit trail accessible at all times, e.g., during company audits. The transparency required of all transactions is guaranteed.
We offer an efficient solution for automating and structuring your asset management processes and for complying with all regulatory and fund-specific requirements.